Premier Hotels and Resorts is the first Ukrainian hotel operator, has an international statussince 2019.
Today Premier includes 17 hotels, more than 2100 rooms in 12 Ukrainian tourist destinations and the first European hotel in the Hungarian city Miskolc.
All hotels of the chain are united by quality standards of services.
A hotel operator is a company specializing in professional management of the hotel’s operations to ensure its high profitability.
Today Premier Hotels and Resorts is:
- 16 years of successful experience in hospitality
- The first international chain of Ukrainian hotels
- Managed 17 hotels from 3 * to 5 * of three brands (Compass, Premier, Palace)
- Over 2100 hotel rooms
- 12 cities of Ukraine
- The first European hotel in Hungarian city Miskolc
- International Hospitality Awards - Best Local Chain 2012, 2013, 2018
- 4 awards from the Hospitality Excellence Awards 2012
- QSC certified and recognized by China Friendly
- Member of the European Business Association (EBA), American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine (ACC), International Hotel and Restaurant Association (IH&RA)
- Premier Hospitality Institute - a set of programs for the training and development of stuff and hotel management
The main activity of Premier Hotels and Resorts is professional hotel management, both within Premier hotels and independent hotels, as well as consulting and technical support for hotel facilities, starting from the design stage, commissioning and until the reorganization of long-existing facilities.