Updated on 25 May, 2018
While visiting Premier Hotels and Resorts website, users may be asked to provide personal information such as name, contact details, date of birth, company name, position, credit card details, check-in and check-out dates, room preferences and other. Premier Hotels and Resorts uses personal information to provide clients with the services they request from Premier Hotels and Resorts, such as room reservations and Loyalty Program registration. Premier Hotels and Resorts may also use personal information provided by users to improve Premier Hotels and Resorts services, for marketing purposes, to send out invitations and special offers, or to inform users about new services. Premier Hotels and Resorts will treat all information provided as confidential. Such information may also be provided to third parties in exceptional cases provided for by local law, but only with the permission of the user.
Following art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119,4.5.2016, pp. 1–88 - "GDPR" and in relation to the processing of your personal data we hereby inform you that:
· The data controller is Premier Hotels and Resorts. You can contact the controller by using this email: email@example.com.
· Your data is processed for the purposes relating to the realization of reservations, agreements concluded by the controller, promotion of its services, as well as to allow the controller to contact with its customers. The processing of the data in the above scope is based on art. 6 item 1 pt f of GDPR.
· The Processing of your data is related to the realization of your reservation request. The provision of your data is voluntary.
· Your data will be processed for the period of time of the relevant agreement with Hotel where you will be staying.
· You have the right to request the access to your data as well as to their rectification, erasure, restriction of their processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
· You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes GDPR.
· Premier Hotels and Resorts will not profile your data based on this agreement, as well as it will not make automated decisions.