Premier Hotels and Resorts is Muslim friendly!
- Corporate Blog & News
Taking into account numbers of tourists from Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries in Ukraine, we feel it is our responsibility to inform guests that the chain of Premier hotels, the first Ukrainian collection of three- to five-star hotels, welcomes and accommodates guests of the Islamic faith with great honor and respect.
Currently, Premier Hotels and Resorts is improving the conditions for the reception of Muslim guests, including:
- Introduction of Arabic TV channels on television
- Halal menu
- Extraction of alcohol from mini bars
- Availability of prayer mats
Premier Palace Hotel – a five-star historic hotel in the heart of Kyiv has already received pilots of Flynas, the company which provides direct flights between Ukraine and Saudi Arabia.
The network's flagship has introduced new conditions for guests:
- Terracotta Restaurant has prepared a halal breakfast menu.
- Arabic television has been introduced to the hotel rooms.
- Additional benefits of the hotel are:
- Concierge service with a wide range of services, including car rental and chauffeur services.
- Atmosfera Restaurant, which is located on the top floor of the hotel and offers stunning views of the city. The menu has a wide selection of seafood, tea and coffee options that meet Muslim standards.
- The hotel also houses the Premier Palace Wellness Club, a Spa complex with its own gym, aquazone with a warm pool, bath complex and massage.
- In addition, next to the Premier Palace Hotel is TSUM, the Central Department Store with a large number of premium and luxury goods, including clothing, perfumes and cosmetics.
Premier Hotel Dnister is a four-star hotel in the historic area of Lviv, which welcomes guests from the Persian Gulf and is working every day on improving their stay.
A special feature of the hotel is possibility to stay with large families thanks to connect-rooms (accommodation for up to 6 people).
Premier Hotel Lybid is a three-star hotel located in the historical and business center of Kyiv. Close to convenient transport links, many cafes and restaurants, St. Vladimir's Cathedral and Botanical Garden –an ideal place for walks, Premier Hotel Lybid has become a place where you want to return again and again.
The hotel has already adopted the following innovations:
- Halal breakfast menu.
- Halal a la carte menu in the restaurant.
- Arabic television.
Premier Hotel Rus is located in the historical and business center of Kyiv. Ideal for both large families and for traveling as a couple or alone.
Each Premier hotel is special and unique in its characteristics and history, but the guarantee of comfort, care and network standards of cleanliness is maintained in all hotels.
You are welcome here!