Best business hotel in Sumy, Premier Hotel Shafran ✭✭✭✭ - attentive service, great reats, free Wi-Fi - Premier Hotels and Resorts Reservation Office ☎ +38 054 267 13 50View hotel website
What spa hotel is worth visiting in Sumy
Unfortunately, there is not any full-fledged five-star spa hotel in Sumy. However, you will have a great opportunity to visit a sauna of high quality.
The main thing is to observe the necessary safety precautions so that your visits to the steam room bring only health benefits and excellent well-being.
How often is it recommended to visit a sauna?
You should not take a sauna every time you visit Sumy. If we talk about the health benefits – one visit per week is enough. Moreover, doctors do not recommend having a sauna very often. If you visit sauna very often, it turns a rare, long-awaited event into an ordinary procedure.
The administration of the Shafran Hotel takes care of its visitors, so it reminds the rules for safe visits to a sauna:
- The main thing – do not dry your head and hair. This is fraught with loss of consciousness and even burns on the skin.
- Special cap and slippers save best from overheating.
- You should not add aroma oils to the coals. It is much more effective to pour the walls of the room and benches with them.
- You should have three sessions with breaks between them. We recommend taking a shower and drying your hair before the first session.
- Try not to go into the steam room when the body or head is still wet. It is a sure way to provoke overheating of the skin.
- It is important that the steam is as dry as possible. It promotes active perspiration and the release of toxins.
Remember these simple rules and a visit to the sauna of Premier Hotel Shafran will always bring you a lot of pleasure, pleasant memories and positive emotions.
You will have an opportunity to order a relaxing massage after the sauna in the Premier Hotel Shafran.