Updated on 25 May, 2018
Thank you for visiting our website!
This site is owned and operated by Premier International Ltd. All materials, logos, trademarks, texts, images, layouts, forms, and information contained in the site are the copyrighted property of Premier International Ltd and are protected by the Ukrainian Law on Copyright and Allied Rights. Users must observe the terms and conditions of the site. All information presented on this site may be freely downloaded, copied and printed under these conditions:
- it is for non-commercial purposes only;
- no modifications are made;
- any copy must include Premier International Ltd copyright notice.
Any other use that has not been specifically authorization in writing in advance from Premier International Ltd is strictly prohibited. To obtain permission to link to our website, or to reuse or republish electronically any material copyrighted by Premier International Ltd, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier International Ltd makes every effort to publish correct and accurate information on its site. At the same time, Premier International Ltd does not accept liability for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of the information and material provided. All offers are non-binding and without obligation. Premier International Ltd reserves the right to modify site content at any time without liability before the user or any third party. The user understands that such modifications may complicate their access to this site or even make it impossible.
Premier International Ltd has no control over other websites that the user may access from its site via links and denies any liability concerning their content or harm caused to the user’s computer as a result of using any third-party sites. Users link to such websites entirely at their own risk.
While visiting Premier International Ltd website, users may be asked to provide personal information such as name, contact details, date of birth, company name, position, credit card details, check-in and check-out dates, and room preferences. Premier International Ltd uses personal information to provide clients with the services they request from Premier Hotels', such as room reservations and Loyalty Program registration. Premier International Ltd may also use personal information provided by users to improve Premier Hotels' services, for marketing purposes, to send out invitations and special offers, or to inform users about new services. Premier International Ltd will treat all information provided as confidential. Such information may also be provided to third parties in exceptional cases provided for by local law, but only with the permission of the user.
Following art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, pp. 1–88 - "GDPR" and in relation to the processing of your personal data we hereby inform you that:
- The data controller is Premier International Ltd. You can contact the controller by using this email: email@example.com.
- Your data is processed for the purposes relating to the realization of reservations, agreements concluded by the controller, promotion of its services, as well as to allow the controller to contact with its customers. The processing of the data in the above scope is based on art. 6 item 1 pt f of GDPR.
- The Processing of your data is related to the realization of your reservation request. The provision of your data is voluntary.
- Your data will be processed for the period of time of the relevant agreement with Hotel where you will be staying.
- You have the right to request the access to your data as well as to their rectification, erasure, restriction of their processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes GDPR.
- Premier International Ltd will not profile your data based on this agreement, as well as it will not make automated decisions.
Premier International Ltd is not liable for the operation of the website and does not warrant that it will operate without interruption or error, nor that any defects will be eliminated. Premier International Ltd does not guarantee the compatibility of user computer equipment and denies any liability for the condition of telephone lines and other equipment that gives the user access to the website. Any information provided by the user shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming that is intended to cause damage to systems, data or information.