Important! Reservation modification and refund policy (Updated)
- CORPORATE NEWS
Your safety and wellbeing is a top priority for Premier Hotels and Resorts, and because COVID-19 affects travel plans around the world we have implemented new cancellation/modification policies to offer as much flexibility as possible.
At the moment, our policy for individual guests allows free modification and free cancellation of all existing and new reservations including non-refundable for arrival before May 10, 2020.
If you need to modify or cancel reservations made on our web-site, mobile app, central or hotel reservation department, please contact hotel or central reservation department.
In case of modification of prepaid reservations, guests can transfer their reservations for future trips until December 31, 2020 without penalty. In case of cancellation of prepaid reservations, we will make a refund within 60 days.
If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
Premier Club Member Points and Status
We will pause the expiration of all points and status downgrade until the situation stabilizes and until the government travel restrictions are lifted.
Premier Corporate Club events modification and cancellation policy
Currently, our policy allows cancellation and change of dates for events scheduled before May 10, 2020, and their transfer to any dates available for booking.
All Premier Corporate Club members will receive double points for transferred events and after their holding.
Your Safety & Wellbeing
The health and safety of our guests and staff is extremely important to Premier Hotels and Resorts.
In existing hotels of Premier hotel chain security measures are strictly adhered:
- All hotel rooms and transport are disinfected in heavy regime
- Hand sanitizers and antibacterial wipes are placed in all public areas
- Hotel technical staff use disposable masks and gloves
- With special care, we disinfect and mark with a special sticker objects of frequent use in the rooms (for example, remote control, telephone)
- Food safety measures have been strengthened in restaurants that work only for room service.
Information About Hotels' Status (uptated on 25.03.2020)
Due to the increased quarantine measures we are inform that some of Premier hotels are temporarily closed for the period of quarantine:
- Premier Hotel Dnister (Lviv)
- Premier Geneva Hotel (Odesa)
- Premier Hotel Cosmopolit (Kharkiv)
- Premier Hotel Pochaiv (Pochaiv)
- Premier Hotel Lybid (starting from March 26, 2020)
- Premier Hotel Abri (Dnipro) on an individual basis the hotel is ready to accommodate guests
Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Premier Hotels and Resorts Hotels specially in these challenging times for the whole world!